1. Gather wallpaper of different prints and cut it into 8.5" x 11" pieces.
2. Type out your letters in Word or Works and format them with the outline function.
3. Run some of the 8.5" x 11" pieces of wallpaper through the printer and cut out the letters.
4. Use double stick tape to secure more of the 8.5" x 11" wallpaper to cardstock of the same size.
5. Using cement glue, place the cut-out letters onto the cardstock-matted wallpaper.
6. Place grommets in the upper corners and string a colorful ribbon.